Wednesday Wisdom

At the New York State Court of Appeals, a request for an extension of time may be made by telephone call to the Court Clerks who are authorized to grant, upon being shown good cause, a reasonable extension for filing appellate documents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *